The secret of how bloggers can afford designer clothes
The secret of how bloggers can afford designer clothes – A very hot topic, which many of you want to know, how bloggers and influencers can afford designer clothes and accessories.
We all love designer clothes and bags, but how can we afford to own such expensive items with the minimum wage salary?
I know how you feel when you see a Louis Vuitton handbag or Christian Louboutin high heels, you admire and start to dream for the moment when you will own such luxurious fashion items. Being a woman is inevitable to join social media, read a blog, go out for a party or event without noticing a designer outfit or handbag, especially these days when luxury is promoted everywhere, online and offline.
We all deserve luxury clothes, but the price tag will instantly put you off
if you work for a minimum wage.
The society is constantly changing and so the habits of people to shop and spend their money. You probably want to figure out how to get your hands on designer outfits to feel proud wearing luxury brands so here is how many bloggers can afford to wear expensive outfits.
Keep reading to find out how bloggers and influencers can afford luxury items.
1. Many bloggers are very popular so they getting approached by different brands to promote their items, either they receive free items or in exchange for a discount and they also receive a referral code to share it with their followers. Other than the gifted item, the influencer gets a commission from every sale is made from their referral code.
2. Another way bloggers can afford designer items is simply because they can afford to buy it. Many influencers are coming from rich families, Instagram is taken over by rich kids from around the world who show off wearing Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, and others, these people are simply lucky to be born is a wealthy family, so they take this opportunity to create a name for themselves.
3. Many bloggers receive designer items for photo shoots, once the content is created they have to return the items back to brands. ( it’s a win-win situation for both, the brands and the blogger/influencer)
4. Many bloggers and influencers are buying designer outfits, they take photos and post them on social media or blog and after they return the items back to the shop. ( this trend has been exposed in 2017 by many newspapers)
5. Another practice many bloggers are doing is, they exchange designer items between each other, probably you saw often different influencers collaborating, doing shoutout or recommend each other on their social media pages and YouTube.
6. A cheaper option to buy designer items is eBay, many influencers are selling unwanted luxury clothes, bags, shoes, and watches for half price of what they value, they have too many items and want to clear off or renew their wardrobe.
7. Recently on Instagram are poping many pages where people are selling fake designer items, most of them are shipped from China. Although these items in photos look authentic, they are very low quality. You might be surprised to see that these people are selling fake designer items for half price than original once. You should ask yourself if is worth to pay a premium price for a fake Burberry handbag which quality might be questionable or choose to buy a less expensive brand from a small boutique where creators are building their name and selling high-quality leather bags.
8. Now, this might not surprise you, but not everyone knows about fake designer items that can be found at Camden town.
I have to admit I was really thinking to buy something while I visited Camden Town, but I quickly realized that those items were poor quality, so I skipped this temptation and I saved money to buy something else.
My shopping habits have changed in the last few years and now I calculate better when I decide to buy a designer item, I’m asking myself: is really necessary to wear luxury items? fashion is not about the price tag, is about how you wear an outfit if you have a good style anything will look good on you.
9. Some of the influencers are married to a rich person and of course, they can afford designer items, on top of that they have money to promote their Instagram to become even more popular and show off their luxury lifestyle.
To be a professional blogger requires discipline and dedication
10. There are specific shops where you can buy and sell designer items, from eBay to Timpanys, High Society, Rewind Vintage, Rebelle to name just a few, on these shops you can choose from a large variety of pre-owned luxury designer items. On Rebelle store, you can even find Instagram influencers selling their pre-owned luxury items, prices vary, so make your research and you can find designer clothes for half price or less than.
11. Often influencers are very professional in what they do, they create quality content and simply know how to brand themselves, some bloggers are represented by an agency which they make sure to arrange high paid jobs and collaborations with luxury brands.
12. Some bloggers have a high paid job and a business on the side. Recently I come across a Facebook group where influencers have detailed their jobs and side business. Most of these influencers are working as models9 represented by a reputable agency), management, marketing and a side business in a highly profitable and demanding niche, such as online stores, aesthetic beauty clinic, estate agencies, others even write books or created apps which brings a passive income.
I don’t mind what brand I wear, even if is a plastic bag, or an item from the charity shop, is important how you style that outfit.
If you like this article let me know by leaving a comment below.
Also, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel for my weekly fashion videos, every Sunday I upload a new video featuring 4 different types of outfits.
You don’t have to wear designer clothes to look chic