28 Fabric pumpkin ideas to recreate this fall. Are you looking for DIY stuffed fabric pumpkin ideas to decorate for Halloween and Thanksgiving? Look no further as you will be delighted with these easy fabric pumpkin ideas that you can make and sell also.
With Halloween and Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, is time to gather the best harvest items and create a charming fall decor. Whether you DIY, or buy from the local store some fall decor accessories, the autumn theme won’t be complete without some cute fabric pumpkins.
28 Fabric pumpkin ideas to recreate this fall
I’m pretty sure you have some old socks, or a knitted jumper sitting somwhere in your drawer, so why not give them a second life by repurposing it into stuffed fabric pumpkins? Kitchen towels are also great for making fabric pumpkins, so around all the materials and grab some ideas from the following list. Have fun!
1. Halloween knit pumpkins
There are many types of fabric pumpkins. Some prefer spooky ones for Halloween decor, while others, are more into Thanksgiving. Both celebrations have their magical meaning and to please all your family members, you can make a few types of fabric pumpkins. Some cute and scary, and some with motif fabric, best suited for Thanksgiving.
2. Classy fabric pumpkins
Fabric pumpkins are slowly starting to replace the original organic pumpkins. In some ways this is great because we don’t have to waste this blessed edibile harvest. The downside of replacing natural pumpkins with fabric ones is that farmers will suffer greatly and they will stop cultivating this type of crop. But as with every dowside, there is a good cause too.
Fabric pumpkins gives us the opportunity to become creative and recycles old clothes by turning them into adorable fall decorations. And the best part is that you can reuse the fabric pumpkins year after year, until you decide to change the style, or type of pumpkins.
3. Colorful knitted fabric pumpkins
Got a passion for knitting and want to create unique fall decor accessories? Knitted pumpkins are not only perfect for adding warmth and charm to the fall decor theme, but they are very much in demand on marketplaces like etsy. You can turn your knitting passion into a profitable business and do what you love.
4. Farmhouse fabric pumpkin ideas
5. Stuffed decorative pumpkin with recycled fabric – Tutorial
6. Cute rustic farmhouse fabric pumpkins
7. Cute handmade stuffed pumpkins decor
8. Velvet stuffed pumpkin
9. Cute set of fabric pumpkins
10. Handmade Burlap stuffed pumpkin decor
11. Mini fabric pumpkins
12. Mini pumpkins made with old socks
13. Small stuffed pumpkin for fall decor
14. Quick and easy DIY fabric pumpkins
15. Handmade crocket pumpkin decoration
16. DIY stuffed fabric pumpkin
17. Simple fabric pumpkin decoration
18. Large knitted pumpkin
19. Velvet large fabric pumpkin – tutorial
20. Rustic Halloween knitted pumpkins
21. Easy cloth pumpkins
22. No sew fabric pumpkins
23. Elegant velvet fabric pumpkins for fall decor
24. Farmhouse stuffed fabric pumpkins
25. Multi colored stuffed knitted pumpkins
26. Thanksgiving rustic fabric orange pumpkins decor for porch
27. Country knitted pumpkins
28. Handmade Felt orange pumpkins
Did you like these fabric pumpkin ideas? Are you going to make them yourself, or buy them directly? Whather you choose, make sure to pin or share this post on social media for future reference. Thank you.
Images: 9,11, 13, 15, 16,17, 18, courtesy of depositphotos.com